Yahoo Answers 0wner - Just Register To Get It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yahoo Answers 0wner 1.5

+2
iamnotgood
Marsh8472
6 posters

Go down

Yahoo Answers 0wner 1.5 Empty Yahoo Answers 0wner 1.5

Post  Marsh8472 Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:48 pm

Yahoo Answers recently changed the look of their site. As a result many of the features on the previous version stopped working. This version should work normally again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

or

or

Marsh8472
Admin

https://yahooanswers0wner.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Yahoo Answers 0wner 1.5 Empty Thanx

Post  iamnotgood Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:27 am

Thanx marsh Great Work WOrking Perfect like before you rock man seriously you're the Real Yahoo Owner Razz Shocked make some new pool programs Razz

iamnotgood

Back to top Go down

Yahoo Answers 0wner 1.5 Empty Problem

Post  iamnotgood Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:41 am

Marsh all is fixed in this version though but there is a slight problem that is now when you make your each Bot(Vote) On Daily Basis which is maximum 20 Votes Right ? But when they vote to its maximum limit those bots are instantly detected as spam bots and are suspended. So is there any way i mean you could just vote randomly i mean let se one bot make 10 votes another 11 another 9 this way it would be much hard to suspend them and as you click on VOTE button you can not make them stop untill they reach their daily limit so hope if you get time you can fix it thanx anyways Marsh

iamnotgood

Back to top Go down

Yahoo Answers 0wner 1.5 Empty pls help

Post  ioppp Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:19 am

some thing wired dono wt happend wen i put there url link for exact question but couldn't post there ans.

but randomly select many question i put there exact question link but i can;t give ans on specific question .

ur just awesome cheers

ioppp

Back to top Go down

Yahoo Answers 0wner 1.5 Empty proxy

Post  idsfailure Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:52 pm

will this ever feature proxy support? seem like it would be a very invaluable thing to have.

has anyone's ip ever been banned?

idsfailure

Back to top Go down

Yahoo Answers 0wner 1.5 Empty Re: Yahoo Answers 0wner 1.5

Post  Marsh8472 Fri May 07, 2010 5:31 am

I've never been banned by ip before. Except temporary bans that lift after a few hours. They have things in place where if you ask too many questions they'll ban you from asking questions for a few hours (you'll just see a white page when you try to ask if I remember correctly). The same thing happens when you answer too many questions. They are pretty quick to ban people's accounts I noticed. I was able to make the top ten in the world for most posts though. I would have gotten number 1 but they deleted all my questions, deducting points for each question. I have a video of this somewhere but I haven't gotten around to uploading it.

I haven't used the program myself in months and as you can see, it's not that popular so adding more features to it probably won't be a priority for a while.

Marsh8472
Admin

https://yahooanswers0wner.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Yahoo Answers 0wner 1.5 Empty Thanks!

Post  Phantom56 Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:31 pm

Just a short note to say thanks for this, I am having some fun with it Smile

and, yes they do ban you by IP. After a while the site will just load VERY slowly and there is nothing that you'll be able to do except use a proxy.

Phantom56

Back to top Go down

Post  tangoscash Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:38 am

would like to use this program but i can get off the ground. i have no way of creating a bots list and i need one in order to start. anyone who has a list i can use that would be great, or if you can make some bots for me would be appreciated, thank you.

hmmm okay nevermind that i found a bot maker

now what do i do after i have created bots, loaded them into YAO, and Set Up Accounts?
i dont understand how YAO is supposed to get the bots to know to vote for my answers

update#2

okay will be needing bot list after all the one and only one i could find that seemed to work
does not infact work. uhg

Last edited by tangoscash on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update)

tangoscash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down